Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer

One book I would like to read this summer would be Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. His books are sooo good! I just read The Last Song and it was amazing, as was the movie :) I saw Dear John in theaters, and would now love to read the book! Books are always better than the movie. Dear John is about John and Savannah who fall in love one summer, and John has to leave for war. Their love keeps them connected through letters. When John comes back to visit, Shes with another man. The book is definitely a dramatic love story.

Another book I want to read is also by Nicholas Sparks... The Rescue. Its another love story, but adventurous in a way also. A guy whose never been in love or really had a girlfriend and really struggles with finding love. He helps a lady find her son in a terrible storm one night, and on their search they fall in love.

There are way to many book to read out there! But Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author right now! I will most likely read the Twilight series again also, they're amazing too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment