Friday, May 7, 2010

Fate!

My sign is an Aquarius, and I found that there are two types. One being shy, gentle, patient, and sensitive, and the other lively, exhibitionist, and exuberant. They tend to be active and sometimes like to keep to themselves. We are kind hearted and love to cheer people up and to help them.

I fall under the first type of Aquarius; shy gentle patient and sensitive. I'm shy and quiet when I first meet someone or when I'm not close to them, but when I'm comfortable, I'm not anymore. I also have always been active my whole life! I occasionally keep to myself, sometimes other people think I'm mad or upset but I just like to be quiet and keep my thoughts to myself every once in awhile. I consider myself to be kind hearted, and I love to make people laugh and pick people up when they're down.

I believe Romeo and Juliet are truly meant to be together. Fate brought them together to the same place on the same night. When their eyes met for the first time, you could tell it was love at first sight by the way they were acting. Also, I think this shows they will be together forever because their love for each other is so strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment