Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Final Blog

At the beginning of the year, when you told us about that blog I was excited but I also thought this would get annoying and be hard to remember to do! My favorite blogs were the ones where we could write about us, and write about whatever we wanted. They were definitely the easiest to write! While we first started writing blogs about the books we were reading, I thought they were pointless, a waste of time, and way to difficult. But now as I look back on them, they were actually very helpful to me. I looked back and read about my opinions of books, themes, symbols, characterization and many other things. It was very helpful to be able to read the other classmate's blogs, to see their opinion and things they believed in or said.

Reading back on all my blogs, I realized that Ive matured in my writing style. Also, you can tell when I enjoyed the blog topic. My writing is different when I liked the writing topic and I tend to write a little more, and you can see my personality. In blogs that I didn't enjoy, I seemed bored and sort of ramble on. Which I probably should changed that in the future.

John Jakes said "Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish."

Overall, this year has been amazing, although it went by way to fast! Honors english was a very helpful class, and Mrs. Gilman, you by far, are the best honors teacher :) Thanks for everything you have taught us!

No comments:

Post a Comment